Monday, March 9, 2009

Announcing our baby girl!

4 comments:

Raelee said...

Oh my heck....I just want to squeeze her! She is darling!! congratulations on everything!! I just got a blog myself and now I know why my sisters always bugged me to get one... it is so much fun to see things that you miss out on when you don't live right next to someone!!! I miss you and can't wait to meet Coco!! love you guys!

*kRiSti* said...

Candace, I got to your blog off Raelees, I don't know if you remember me, I'm Rae's friend Kristi! Your little girl is darling congratulations, and I haven't seen your little boy since he was brand new! Congrats on your sealing, you have a darling family!

Raelee said...

Oh my gosh Candace....are you starving yourself??? You look so good!! I love your family picture!!

Lisa said...

Ok... I need to see that baby again!!!
I love the new family picture... beautiful!!
I don't know how offen you look at you blog... but Thanks you for the birthday card!! You are just too good, you never forget!!
Love you sweetie!